Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm a new blogger! :)















Hello, World! 

I'm Shanna-Kaye Fancher, a photography enthusiast, wife to a wonderful man, and mother to a darling baby boy. I've taken my first leap into the blogging world, and am quite excited about being able to actually "talk" online, besides the 140 characters your allowed on social sites like Facebook and Twitter. This post is an introductory to my world, and a small taste on my sliver of East Texas. But first...pictures....


I have two friends, Lauren and Danny. They are that sweet couple that is young and in love, and everyone loves them. They came to visit my small family this past weekend, and I got to take them on a photoshoot in Downtown Tyler. We went to the Square, walked around the streets, and took a small detour to the beautiful Rose Gardens. It was very hot, (where isn't at this time of the year?) but we managed to survive! I loved being able to try new poses and capture some beautiful smiles from this sweet couple.





 

I'll be holding a give-a-way soon on here, so make sure to "follow" this blog!!
I have 10 vendors lined up, and its gonna be fabulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment